Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

A really sucessful event!!

I am just overwhelmed with how sucessful our first fair has been and am crashing out at home with relief!! I just want to say a massive thank you to all the sellers who came along and set up this fantastic shopping experience for our visitors...almost 1000 people came over the two days...what more could we have wanted! Locals are now asking when the next one will be....

Well, the answer to that is July 1st at Castle Hill, Filleigh.

The lovely Madison who sells stunning clothes for men and women and kept me laughing all day Sunday!!!


This is Emma from Birdy Furniture who we all fell for along with her beautiful pieces of hand painted furniture.

 Sam Sunshine is yet another great seller with a really original product, soya candles in gorgeous vintage pots, jelly moulds and cups and saucers. She came with her beautiful girls and was a real pleasure to have around...


 Thank you Sam! Really hope to see you again soon....x
More from Birdy Furniture!


This is Phillipa modelling her vintage fox! She sells a really eclectic mix of things including celery!!! I bought a fab little yellow dress for my grandaughter!

This is one of my dresses which I couldnt resist putting in here as I have just bought it and think it's one of the most amazing wedding dresses I have ever had...

These fabulous textiles come from Russell who we met
only recently. Definately one of a kind...




And here he is....
Sal's Snippets
Louise Hancock
Alice Maud and Friends



Here are some of the first photos from the wonderful stalls that set up in the South Molton Assembly Rooms....more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment