Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ten days till our first Vintage Fair

We are getting really excited now as it's just ten days to go till we open the doors at South Molton Assembly Rooms for our first fair! The papers have begun to write articles about us which makes it all feel very real, if a little nerve racking!

                Saturday 14th April and Sunday 15th April

                                         10.00am -4.00pm





Please come along and bring your friends! There is something for everyone including some fabulous tea and cakes!!

Meet some of our stallholders and see some of the things you can buy!


 These lovely textiles are from Gerry who we first met at the Tavistock Fair. She has a lovely selection of china, fabrics, clothes and bits and bobs. I bought a fab quilt from her and some lovely silk lingerie! ( might keep that for me! )

Our lovely stall holders are being really supportive sending me beautiful photos and handing out leafelets and putting up posters. The banners have arrived today as well....
This gorgeous 50's eiderdown, in perfect condition, now is in my grandaughters' room! Oh, I am hopeless at selling things as my friends will tell you! I keep everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment